Re: Stalled installation on NSLU2

> > The top status Led keeps on flashing amber (or is it red? difference is
> > slim...), never flashes amber/green pattern.
>
> You probably didn't release the button at the right time or something
> like this.  Just try again.  Sometimes it takes a few times to get it
> right.  See
> http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/install.html#upgrade-mode

You were right, i didn't release the reset button fast enough, some kind
of "tour de main" to get, as I learned in the night. I was successful to
install Etch RC1 using the go back to "low priority" trick.
Now my samba share is up and running!

Thanks for the advice, and sorry for so much noise :-/

++
O.