RE: Open21xx Bug Report

On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 08:19 -0700, Keith Clifford wrote:

> This is the first time these problems have been brought to my attention.
> Unfortunately, I don't have access to the platforms that the build is
> failing on. So, unless someone is willing to step up and help me
> troubleshoot the problems on those platforms, there is little I can do.
>
> I guess you'll have to remove Open21xx from Debian.

Looks like it never built/worked on those platforms:

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=open21xx

Hopefully someone on the porter lists will be able to help (CCed).

If no-one replies, I'm willing to use the Debian development machines to
help you fix this issue. I'm not familiar with the open21xx source or
package, and I have little time for Debian stuff, so I'll need some
direction and hints about this.

--
bye,
pabs