Re: Restart apache

On 25.07.2007, at 19:48, Razvan Gornea wrote:

I would be very interested in learning about any possibility to use rtorrent on NSLU2.

i had no problems running rtorrent on nslu2. you can disable hash checking by setting check_hash = no in .rtorrent.rc. maybe setting max_memory_usage will help, too. my slug used to slow down and swap a lot with many torrents open, but 2-3 concurrent torrents worked fine. i recently switched to a thecus n2100 nas w/ plenty of ram, so i don't have to care about low memory anymore.

markus