Re: Apache, PHP and Mysql on NSLU2

courier-imap installs just fine with no errors.

For the other questions I get the following output.

SLUG:/home/aaron# apt-get --reinstall debconf perl
E: Invalid operation debconf

SLUG:/home/aaron# dpkg -l mysql\*
un  mysql-client   <none>         (no description available)
un  mysql-client-4 <none>         (no description available)
ii  mysql-client-5 5.0.32-7etch1  mysql database client binaries
ii  mysql-common   5.0.32-7etch1  mysql database common files (e.g. /etc/mysql
un  mysql-common-4 <none>         (no description available)
pn  mysql-server   <none>         (no description available)
un  mysql-server-4 <none>         (no description available)
pn  mysql-server-5 <none>         (no description available)