RE: GP2X hardware platform

Hi Lennert,

>This chip isn't supported in the upstream kernel, is it?  Are there
>plans to get support for it merged?  Can I help?

I should have mentioned in my earlier mail on the subject that the MMSP2
support is firstly only currently working on patched 2.4 series (we use our
own 2.4.26 patch set for Open2x) and more importantly is a very long way
from being close to something you would propose for mainline (2.4 or
otherwise).

If a real 2.6 effort was undertaken it may be preferable to use the 2.4
kernel and a reference point and start from scratch.

Regards,

John Willis