Re: problem with write intent bitmap in raid1, using debian on nslu2

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your reply. I have connected the two usb disks to my
desktop machine. I could reassemble without problems and the intent
bitmap works well on my machine. I also have turned off the intent
bitmap while the disks were connected to the desktop machine. When I
reconnected the usb disks to the nslu2, the slug booted like before.

However, after updating and upgrading the debian installation on the
slug, i bumped into a new problem. I'm going to post this into a new
thread.

cu,

Toon