Debian Armel ARM Port

I installed the Armel port using

Some how there seems to be problem with accessing
"deb http://armel-debs.applieddata.net/debian sid main" through my proxy server.
I always get the following error when doing 'apt-get update'
Ign http://armel-debs.applieddata.net sid Release.gpg
Hit http://armel-debs.applieddata.net sid Release
Err http://armel-debs.applieddata.net sid/main Packages
  Bad header line
Failed to fetch http://armel-debs.applieddata.net/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-armel/Packages.
gz  Bad header line
Reading package lists... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://armel-debs.applieddata.net sid/main Packages (/var
/lib/apt/lists/armel-debs.applieddata.net_debian_dists_sid_main_binary-armel_Packages) - stat
(2 No such file or directory)
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

But it is possible for me to wget the required .deb and install it with dpkg.
(* It is not possible for me to effect the settings of the proxy server )

I am successfull in debootstrap from http://armel-debs.applieddata.net/debian.
But as before I get the same errors when I do "apt-get update"

I tried debootstrap/cdebootstrap from the other mirrors (?) like
But was somehow not able to do it.

These mirrors (?) don't seem to have all the packages present in the armel-debs.applieddata.net
repository. Things like tzdata and dpkg-dev to name a few.

- Are there any other Mirrors for the armel-debs.applieddata.net repository ?
- Any way to debootstrap from other repositories besides armel-debs.applieddata.net ?

Any help would be nice :-)