Debian on Thecus N2100

Hi everyone,

I just acquired an Evesham MBox (a re-badged N2100).
Before I install Debian on it, is there a way to put it back
to the original state? What I have done is this:

- Connect in via SSH backdoor (no disk drives installed yet)
- Plug in & mount a USB stick
- Copy all the /dev/mtdn flash partitions onto the memory stick

Once Debian is installed, I *presume* the way back is to copy each
mtd partition back (except #0, redboot) and then when it reboots
it's an Evesham SilverSTOR M-Box again. Can anyone confirm this?

I have previously used an NSLU2 with Debian Etch.
On the N2100, does it behave the same so that one can simply "cat"
to the mtdblock partitions?

Thanks for reading this,
Steve