Re: armel disk image

Thanks, Paul.

I tried to download the image from the URL, but got a 403 - Forbidden

Sorry! That should be fixed now.

If you guys think that the monthly Bandwidth for the download will be
less than 600Gb / month

The armel variant is used quite a bit less than the mainstream Debian
ARM port. And this is just an alternate installation method best suited
to lazy people with flash drives. So I can't imagine there will be anything
near 5000 downloads a month. It might be closer to 5.

I should also add that someone besides me should try testing this thing
at some point.