From: breidenbach@gmail.com [mailto:breidenbach@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:34 PM
To: Rod Whitby
Cc: Martin Michlmayr; Paul Tan; Anders Andersen;
Subject: Re: armel disk image

>I can investigate the bandwidth and download quota implications of
>hosting the 150MB file on slug-firmware.net, but would strongly prefer
>not to do so

Thanks Rod. For the moment, I stuck the instructions and data
files on my home DSL line. If a brave soul wants to test, I'd definitely
be happy to have feedback.

If this turns out to be useful, I'll have to find another home both
forbandwidth reasons and probably to make the stupid license
agreement more click-o-rific.  Is there a free software ethernet
driver in works, and if so what is its status?