Re: Is armel project alive?

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 05:23:36PM +0300, Riku Voipio wrote:

> > I don't see any progress with this project.
> > Still there is no browser except dillo. No new packages.
>
> There is probably some porting work to be done, before you can get
> to xulrunner and the firefox/iceweasel etc. But the project is
> going on, not just on armel-debs site.

I'll continue to fix issues with the armel-debs.applieddata.net package
repository as they pop up, but I'd prefer that in the end we all switch
to a (semi-)official armel package repository (such as the gnuab one),
and I'd prefer that that is where the bulk of the effort will go into.

Thanks for your work on this.  I hope we'll have a more officially
supported Debian armel port soon.