Re: Can someone still help with install

Hi Gordon

On Mi, April 18, 2007 20:51, Gordon Farquharson wrote:

> Could you describe the partition layout and partition types that your
> are configuring during installation? I'm not sure that this is related
> to the problem at hand, but it is probably worth investigating.

I have a 2GB USB Stick.
I partitioned and formatted it on a Knoppix system. One big partition
1.8GB etx3. The rest was left unpartitioned.
On the NSLU2 install, I took the big partition, selected ext3 as file
system an / as mount point. Then I took the free space as swap.

--
* markus knapp *  video film produktion  * http://www.markus-knapp.de *
"Because  the people  who are  crazy enough  to think  they  can change