Web CMS on NSLU2

Hi

I've just put joomla 1.0.12 and mysql 5.0 on one of my NSLU2 everythijng is working however the speed of the web server is way to slow in my opinion. Not so surprisingly  considering it only has 32 MB of memory.

So my question to all of you is you have any recoomenadtions on which CMS / DB solution to use to get to bearable performance levels with the NSLU2 or if there are any way of improving the performance of Joomla/Mysql setup.

Thanks

/Mikael