Re: NSLU2 Huawei E220 modem “unusual_devs.h

Solved
First I try to solve my problem with the patch for unusual_devs.h and usb-serial.h I got it to work but not all the times only sometimes the ttyUSB0 worked. Possible have I done something wrong with the compilation of the modules or I have the same problems as Razvan Dragomirescu had earlier.

I used this command to compile my modules don't know if it's correct.

make -C /usr/src/linux M=$/usr/src/linux/drives/usb/storage

Instead I used the huaweiAktBbo.c I'am not sure what it dose but my Huawie e220 works.

http://www.kanoistika.sk/bobovsky/archiv/umts/

Commands:
 cc huaweiAktBbo.c -lusb -I. -L. -o huaweiAktBbo-ppc.out
/sbin/modprobe usbserial vendor=0x12d1 product=0x1003
./huaweiAktBbo-ppc.out