Re: armel cross development on i386

http://freaknet.org/martin/crosstool/packages contains
armv4t-crosstool-linux-gnueabi
What is the difference between armv4t and armv5t?
My cpu is: XScale-PXA255 rev 6 (v5l)

I know about dpkg-cross. I play with it and my current cross compiler from http://debian.speedblue.org/
I cross-install arm libc6 package but compile doesn't understand library format.
I create few package directly on arm. But it takes a lot of time.
for example firefox and snes9x each build more than 24 hours.
Thank you.