Re: Softfloat on ARM?

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 16:23 +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 10:07:39PM +0100, David Fokkema wrote:
> > simple. Maybe I can write a new pnmscale or modify it in some way.
>
> Like "pnmscalefixed"? ;-)

Er... yes, something along those lines... <feeling stupid>

I _was_ going to look through netpbm documentation to see if I could
find anything useful (an option, for example) but this is much, much
better. For starters, it finishes in about 12 s CPU time instead of 6-8
mins. That is just great! I'm going to softlink the pnmscalefixed to
pnmscale and select the netpbm toolkit in gallery. There is some
distortion, but that only shows as the photograph shifted up-left one
pixel. I can live with that, ;-)

David