New Year New Shlong

Here's a Great Idea for Valentines Day..

Stick It In A Few More Inches Next Time You Screw,

The look on her face when you Drop The Hammer is Priceless:

http://www.geocities.com/z_iymr647489

--

hastes steadSterling  said the northumberland  The letter was reluctantly produced and as I handed it to the old lady
 from the time when  hastes steadSterling  said the northumberland   all hazards