Re: Debian ARM on Gp2x?

There is a 46 page PDF all about the processor here:

http://www.mesdigital.com/support/downfile/mp2520f%20data%20sheet.pdf

On 29/08/06, Zeth Green <theology@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Lennert,

Thankyou for your prompt reply,

> What CPU is this exactly?  (Manufacturer/model?)

It is the MagicEyes MP2520F -
http://www.mesdigital.com/english/Products/product_mmsp2.asp

It is set to Little-Endian mode (the default). The provided system
only uses a 2.4 kernel for some reason. Using the 2.6 kernel would
help with the wireless support etc.

>  I can help
> with that if needed.  After that, you'd have to add support for this
> platform to debian-installer.

Thankyou for the offer, any help/tips/guidence would be much appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Zeth

--
-----------

"God is love, those who live in love live in God, and God lives in them"

BA Economics 2001, BA Theology 2005
theology@gmail.com,  http://www.zeth.co.uk/
Also available on Skype, Jabber, MSN Messenger and Yahoo Messenger

-----------

Incoming terms of use:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

  1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient".
  2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and
make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it
lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it on the World Wide Web.
  3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
  4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality
that may be included on your message.

Disclaimer for outgoing email can be read on request, in English or Welsh.