Re: NSLU2 and pbuilder

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 04:19:15PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Hello Geeks and Nerds,

Hello French military defence contractors/ISP's/mothers of children :)

> today morning I have gotten my NSLU2 per post and...
>
> ...want to as, if there is a HOWTO or other documentation
> which explain HOWTO transform it into a pbuilder?

The first steps: since Martin Michlmayr's build has problems at the
moment and the non-free driver for the internal Intel
ethernet chip doesn't build (www.cyrius.com
is an invaluable resource, however) -

Go to http://www.nslu2-linux.org and follow the links to DebianSlug

Install Debian by following the instructions and then building via
debootstrap.

Once that's done: you can build a pbuilder.