NSLU2 and pbuilder

Hello Geeks and Nerds,

today morning I have gotten my NSLU2 per post and...

...want to as, if there is a HOWTO or other documentation
which explain HOWTO transform it into a pbuilder?

I have currently following Computers:

1)  pbuilder            This is my webserver wher Developers can
                        register them self and upload the two/three
                        files (dsc, diff, tar) or give the dsc as
                        link and the server do the stuff on its own

                        The sources are uploaded from this Server
                        to the desired pbuilder-$ARCH

2)  pbuilder-${ARCH}    Currently I have i386, powerpc, 68k, hppa,
                        ia64, sparc, (my indigo2 is gone), amd64

Since the NSLU2 has limitations, HOW can I install the Buildsystem on it?

Oh yes, after successful builds, the packages are uploaded to a download
area on <pbuilder>

Note:   If I have a new ADSL (0.5/8MBit) or SDSL (1 or 1,8MBit) line
        @home, I can offer direct access to Debian Developers and
        Debian Maintainers.
        (Maybe in November becaus my financel problem currently)

Thanks and Greetings
Nice Weekend
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)