[Fwd: Re: Available Hardware for Debian Developers]

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
--- Begin Message ---
Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On the http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/ website I read about the
> availability of four ARM machines.

Hmm, please ask on debian-arm@lists.debian.org as we (admin team)
don't know about the details of this offer.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
On the http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/ website I read about the
availability of four ARM machines.

I'm the author of the tinymail framework, a E-mail access framework
targeted at mobile devices and low memory consumption.

I have a ARM device myself, but it's not really fast nor suitable for
compiling, debugging and other typical development tasks.

I was wondering whether the development machines for Debian are also
available for software development (of opensource software). Or are they
only available for Debian package testing and building?

I'm not a official Debian developer or packager or ...