Re: APEX, NSLU2, skip stuff

Thanks.  The test file helped a lot.

I've now got a version of APEX that works with skips *and* boots the
image generated by slugimage.  You may want to know that the image you
provided won't work because I added a SERCOMM header to the boot
loader and then slugimage added another header.  I've removed the
header generated by the apex package.

Before I release, I want to clean up the debian package.  I set the
source package to apex, but dpkg-buildpackage complains because it
guesses that the source package is called apex-nslu2 before it calls
dpkg-source to build the source package.

My control file looks like this

    Source: apex
    Section: admin
    Maintainer: Marc Singer <elf@debian.org>
    Standards-Version: 3.6.1
    Build-Depends: perl

    Package: apex-nslu2
    Architecture: arm armeb
    Depends:
     The APEX Boot Loader is a modular and retargetable firmware loader
     suitable for embedded systems.
     .
     This package is a version of APEX configured for the Linksys NSLU2
     network appliance.  In this case, APEX is used as a second stage
     loader so that Redboot, as installed by the manufacturer, may remain.
     .
     The APEX command line offers a comfortable (e.g. command line editing
     and history) and extensible platform for development and production
     uses.
     .
     <http://wiki.buici.com/wiki/Apex_Bootloader>

Am I missing something?