Texmaker fails to build on arm (Again)

Hey Everyone,
     I first want to thank all of you for getting texmaker to work
on arm a few weeks ago.  Upstream released a new version,
texmaker_1.4-1, and again it builds fine on all architectures except
arm.  It is giving a g++ error just like last time.  I was wondering
if you guys would mind looking over it again.  Thank you so much for
all your help.
                                                  Joseph Smidt
Joseph Smidt
jsmidt@byu.edu