Re: debian-installer support for RiscPC - volunteers wanted

On Sat, 6 May 2006, Stuart Winter wrote:

> >     works.  Apparently a patch for RTC support might be needed.

I've also been unable to get sleep(1) working on anything
newer than 2.6.14.6.  Any sleeps sleep forever.

The config I use is here:
ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack-current/source/k/configs/config-riscpc-linux-2.6

The build log is here:  toolchain et al versions are listed at the top.
ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack-current/source/k/build.arm.log.bz2

I keep an archive of the compiled sources for future reference:
ftp://ftp.armedslack.org/armedslack-current/source/k/compiled-sources
so if anybody's interested in the zImage produced, they can be extracted
from there.

s.