Re: flash of new debian installer rc1 on nslu2 only works one time?!

Thanks for the  responses and apologies for the duplicate post.

I've succesfully flashed the  old SlugOS and debooted it, I'll give the upgrade a shot tomorrow night but it's looking good so far.

Thanks to all who's worked on the release.

Andrew

On 19/11/06, Marc Singer <elf@buici.com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 05:07:42PM -0500, Andrew Kesterton wrote:
> Hi Uwe,
>
> I seem to be having the same problem, I can flash my nslu2 (both with
> the Sercomm utility and upslug2) however when it boots I've never been
> able to ssh in - I can succesfully ping my slug but nothing else, just
> have the red LED and no beeps.
>
> I downloaded the unofficial image from slug-firmware.  Reflashing the
> linksys firmware the slug boots fine again.
>
> Anybody any ideas of how I can fix this ?  It'd be great if I could
> get Debian on my slug as I could do with the extra functionality
> compared to unslung.

If you had a console, you could see why it is having problems.