flash of new debian installer rc1 on nslu2 only works one time?!

Hi,

I just flashed the unofficial image containing the debian image for
nslu2.
The first attempt works fine. But the installer disconnects the
installation sometimes as mentioned in recent posts.
After some retries I tried to reflash and start from the beginning.

But from that time on I could'nt get the slug rebooting successfully.
The status flag flashes red - still after 15 minutes. No ssh - no beep.

I reflashed the original Linksys firmware with upslug2 - everything
worked fine.
Again reflash with the web interface - same problem. No beep, no sshd started.

Again reflash with linksys firmware - everything OK.

Again reflash with upslug2 and di-nslu2.bin - red led, no beep, no sshd :-((

What can I do now?

Thanks for every help!
Uwe