Re: Attractive platform for Debian people interested in ARM: NSLU2

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 12:57:39PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Ross Burton <ross@burtonini.com> [2006-03-16 09:01]:
> > http://www.boston.co.uk/products/storage/nas/n2100/default.aspx looks
> > very interesting, has anyone got d-i working on it yet?

> No, never heard of it, but it looks interesting.  Although I cannot
> see a price on the web site?

It's the same device as the allnet 6500 I mentinoned. I'm not aware
anyone has got d-i on one yet. It definetly would be usefull to get
IOP NAS devices supported, as they are fastest consumer-accessible
arm systems at the moment. Atleast until arm11 cores come more
commonplace.

Feel free to get one to Extremadura embedded debian hacking session ;)

Cheers,
Riku