Re: Attractive platform for Debian people interested in ARM: NSLU2

On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 01:01 +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> In the future, the NSLU2-Linux people and I will add more support for
> other ARM based consumer devices, such as Network Attached Storage
> (NAS) devices (basically a hard drive with a CPU/RAM and Ethernet,
> sometimes also including wireless; in other words, a perfect platform
> for Debian).

http://www.boston.co.uk/products/storage/nas/n2100/default.aspx looks
very interesting, has anyone got d-i working on it yet?

Summary for people not clicking on the link:

- 600MHz XScale
- 128MB DDR RAM
- 2 x SATA controllers with RAID features
- Gigabit ethernet

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com