graphicsmagick segfaults on arm during testsuite.

Moi!

I'm trying to debug a build failure of graphicsmagick on arm[0]. Alas,
leisner seems to suffer from unstable NFS, and agnesi lacks
build-essential, so I'm asking for help here.

The problem is a segfault in the drawtest program which is part of
graphicsmagick's testsuite. Could someone please provide me with a
backtrace, or alternatively with access to an arm system where I can
debug the problem myself? Note that drawtest is called through the
rungm.sh wrapper that sets up a few environment variables.

Thanks,

Daniel.

[0] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=graphicsmagick&ver=1.1.7-3&arch=arm&stamp=1139231689&file=log&as=raw