Re: debian-installer support for ARM

+++ Martin Michlmayr [06-02-02 20:46 +0000]:

> If other targets should be supported,
> please give a shout out now.  I'm happy to work with people to get
> debian-installer support done.

I'd like to get balloon3 and ideally balloon2 supported. I did try once but
couldn't work out how to get D-I to do what I wanted.

The problem here is that we've been too crap to get the kernel support
pushed upstream, which makes D-I support moot, perhaps? But we are currently
making an effort to get the kernels up to date and in good enough fettle to
get into mainline, so there is a realistic chance for this to happen in time
for etch.

I can give you a balloon2 to test on, and a balloon3 when they become
available.

Wookey