Re: Arm Buildds and developer machines

Wookey:

ssh://leisner.billgatliff.com

Send me rsa/dsa keys and I'll add them to /root/.ssh/authorized_keys.

It boots to sarge, feel free to set up chroots for sid et al. as necessary.

I don't have crossdistcc set up yet, give me another day or two. You'll want that before doing any serious compiling i bet, since it's only a 64MB/200MHz box! :)

Regards,

b.g.

Wookey wrote:

+++ Bill Gatliff [05-12-20 19:55 -0600]:
Wookey:

Yours seems the best offer for the LE machine so please set it up, and tell
this list when it's installed. Any idea when this could happen?

Well, this week is a tough one to get any work done in the USA.  :)

Does some time the week of January 2nd work?

That will be great. Thanx.

Wookey

--
Bill Gatliff