Re: Arm Buildds and developer machines

Wookey:

Wookey wrote:

Yours seems the best offer for the LE machine so please set it up, and tell
this list when it's installed. Any idea when this could happen?
Well, this week is a tough one to get any work done in the USA.  :)

Does some time the week of January 2nd work?

That will be great. Thanx.

The hardware will go in on the 6th. Sorry it's taking so long, in addition to the holidays I've been fighting back some family-related matters that have kept me pretty much 100% allocated the last month and a half...

I'm still committed to getting this hardware online, tho.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com