Re: Fw: Arm Buildds and developer machines

Wookey wrote:
>+++ Anthony Towns [05-12-14 22:37 +1000]:
>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 10:25:04AM +0000, Wookey wrote:
>> > I failed to CC you on this orginally and I don't know if you are on
>> > debian-admin or not.
>>
>> I'm not. I spoke with James some more after posting to suggest that one
>> of the arms that Steve McIntyre is hosting that had been a buildd could
>> be reused as a developer box instead (since we've now presumably got two
>> more buildds than are strictly needed in the form of europa and elara);
>> I'm not sure if anything's coming of that.

Just in case there's confusion out there - I only have one arm machine
currently myself (toffee), which is one of the official buildds. We do
have an outstanding offer to host another machine with BCN as/when/if
we sort one out.

"Because heaters aren't purple!" -- Catherine Pitt