Re: nwutil status

Adam C Powell IV wrote:

Four weeks ago, I wrote to the nwutil maintainer to ask about its
status:

Who's the official debian maintainer? I am more-or-less the keeper of the "upstream" package these days (eg. netwinder.org), and nobody's posted anything there mentioning any problems with nwutils or nwlilo ;)

I will also suggest adding nwlilo to the package (if it is not in there yet)...

Anyway, it was me who originally wrote it up in Corel/Rebel, so it should be easy to fix it... ;-)

I am guessing that was either Woody or Rod ?

-R