Re: europa && elara - up and healthy

Martin Schulze wrote:
Riku Voipio wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 10:35:32AM -0500, Woody Suwalski wrote:
Any idea who nowadays is in charge of ARM builds / machines / accounts?
Are these machines still needed then?

Still the same person as far as I know.

Most urgently,arm port is missing a developer accessible machine. Basicly
it would have sarge/etch/sid chroots debian developers could log into to
debug problems in their packages.

For buildd's, I don't know, maybe a separate security buildd is needed. In general the movement is to "two fast buildd's" instead of army of buildd's.

Currently, security is built on toffee which runs fine.

For europa and elara, a word from James (former buildd admin and europa+elara
admin) is required before the machines can be used for anything else.  I don't
like hijacking machines only because he doesn't respond.

Regards,

	Joey

To James: another 2 weeks have passed without any sign of life from you... Elara and Europa sit idle since April...

To everybody else:
Would anybody on the list know if James is still on Planet Earth??? Still in Debian Universe??? And if so - how to reach him???

Thanks, Woody

--
Xandros Corporation
Simple. Powerful. Linux.