Re: requalification of arm as etch release architecture

Vincent:

 - Only being up-to-date for a very poor 94% of the archive currently
   and only having built a likewise poor 91% of the archive.
   (And thus probably being next in line after m68k, which has just
   started being ignored for testing propigation). A lot of this comes
   down to build failures, eg perl currently fails to build on arm,
   which is really painful for the release team.

Well yes this is unacceptable, I wasn't aware of it until the IRC
meeting either :-/ sorry. A chunk of this comes from not having an
open access machine.

Don't know if it will help or not, but I'll fire up a dpkg-buildpackage of perl on my machine here and see what happens. Someone PLEASE let me know if this is stupid. :)

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com