Re: requalification of arm as etch release architecture

Guys:

So, I'll defer judgement till we have a bit more feedback about our users
and people developeing using a Debian base, but my current inclination is to
say that it is worth maintaining a stable release. If the various people who
have made noises about helping can stick around reasonably consistently,
then I'd hope that we would gain maximum collective benefit that way.

Add my vote for stable.

Hmm, bit of a teatise, hope it was worth reading.

Quite worth it.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff