libc6-dev sys/ucontext.h differs between ARM and i386?!

Hello

I have problems building Quagga on ARM [1]. All other architectures work.
The problem seems to be in a libc6-dev (2.3.2.ds1-22) header file which
differs between i386 and arm although the libc6-dev version number is
the same.

The exact problem is that <sys/ucontext.h> depends on
<sys/procfs.h> on arm but not on i386. This procfs.h then
includes <sys/user.h> which contains "struct user" which collides
with a symbol of the same name in the application.
(FWIW, <sys/ucontext.h> is included by <signal.h> which is included
by the applications "lib/zebra.h")

Can you tell me if this is a bug or if there's an easy workaround?

bye,

-christian- (please cc)

[1]
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=quagga&ver=0.99.1-2&arch=arm&stamp=1117897266&file=log&as=raw