Re: Big endian in debian ARM

Marco Canini wrote:

So here I don't have a LE linux running on this hardware and using debootstrap I won't be able to install Debian starting from it. That's make me think to use a port of Fedora to XScale BE, however I would prefer to use Debian.

As the Fedora BE exists today, you might consider that as your starting point. It should be fairly easy to compile dpkg, or setup a buildd so that you can then recompile all the debian packages natively. The other alternative is to cross-compile the base environment, certainly also possible, but will probably take longer than to use the existing code.

-R