Help with an FTBFS (gcc ICE) #271645

tags 271645 +help
thanks

Hi!

I'd appreciate if someone could help me with #271645; the build fails
with an ICE on ARM[0]. Does this indicate a gcc bug, is something
wrong with the buildd, or what else could be the cause and how should
I go about it. I've already contacted arm@buildd.d.o requesting a
rebuild (maybe it magically fixes it, since the last revision built
and source has not changed since).

[0] http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=zinf&ver=2.2.5-4&arch=arm&stamp=1093948982&file=log&as=raw

Thanks, Andy

PS: I'm going on vacation from today evening until Sept. 29., so I
    can't do much to help get zinf into sarge, so it would be cool if
    someone could look after this bug
--
Andreas Rottmann         | Rotty@ICQ      | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at

It's *GNU*/Linux dammit!