RE: Was Deutschland braucht, sind deutsche Kinder! (KMM56382227V93426L0KM)

Hello,

Thanks for writing to Yahoo! UKIE Customer Care.

Thank you for your enquiry about Yahoo!.  Although you have reached a
support area of Yahoo!, you will need to contact the Yahoo! Customer
Care Team through one of our online help pages.

If this is an abuse issue, please see:

   http://uk.abuse.yahoo.com

and, if you choose to send in an abuse report, provide specific details
of the matter. We will then investigate and take the appropriate action.

In order to provide you with the fastest possible response, your enquiry
may be sent through the appropriate feedback forms on the Yahoo! Help
pages.  Simply go to:

   http://uk.help.yahoo.com

and locate the area of Yahoo! that you are enquiring about.  Once there
you will find a number of Frequently Asked Questions.

1. Click on the question that relates to the issue you are inquiring
about.
2. If the information on that page does not answer your question, select
"No" at the bottom for a feedback form.
3. Fill in the appropriate information.
4. Type your inquiry, comment or question -- and please use as much
detail as possible.
5. Click "Send".

Please use these feedback forms throughout all of Yahoo! when you need
to contact Yahoo! Customer Care. Please visit the following links to
help pages of our most frequently used services:

Yahoo! Mail:   http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/mail/

Yahoo! Mail Abuse:  http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/mail/spam/

Yahoo! Registration and Sign in:  http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/edit/

Please use one of the online forms to request assistance with Yahoo!
services, as replies to this email cannot be responded to.
Thanks for using Yahoo!.

Regards,

Customer Care, Yahoo! UK & Ireland

Original Message Follows: