Re: "xf86EnableIOPorts: Failed to set IOPL for I/O" again

In message <[🔎] 20040525144510.GD13142@knossos.aleph1.co.uk>
          Wookey <wookey@aleph1.co.uk> wrote:

> I eventually found a machine with enough space to build new debs, but I
> haven't tested them yet to prove the probs are fixed. (It certainly was
> broken on netwinder without it)
> Here's the fixed xfree86-xserver deb:http://www.aleph1.co.uk/test/
> That's the only affected deb isn't it peter (there are several hundred megs
> more stuff that the complete build made but not publically accessible)?

Yes, and in particular, the broken files are XFree86 and libvgahw.a.
The nv driver is also broken for ARM, but I still need to tidy my
patches for this, and probably it can't be fixed properly for the Woody
nv driver, since it's so archiac.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
Unix Programs on RISC OS               | http://www.chocky.org/unix/