Please retry magnus/arm with very long timeout

Hi.  The buildds are failing to build magnus on arm, due to the _very_
large C++ file SA.C that needs to be compiled.

The last failure was with a 500 minute timeout; is it possible to retry
this with a much larger timeout?  Based on past logs I have every reason
to believe that the magnus build will succeed given enough time.

For reference, the failed build was on elara; the last successful build
was magnus_4.1.1-beta-5_arm (Aug 23 15:06) on smackdown which took 06:01:40.
I don't know how the two machines compare or whether this information is
of any use.

Please CC me, I'm not on debian-arm.

Thanks - Ben.