Re: tcl8.2 missing so build failed - change sbuildrc?

+++ Wookey [04-04-01 17:57 +0100]:
> +++ Wookey [04-03-23 14:26 +0000]:
> > +++ Wookey [04-03-16 14:07 +0000]:
> > > My package therion failed to build on arm because it needs tclsh, and the
> > > buildd tried to use tcl8.2 to supply that dependency, but it was 'not
> > > available'.
> > >
> > > The use of tcl 8.2 as opposed to 8.3 or 8.4 is specified in sbuildrc according
> > > to the log at:
> > > http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=therion&ver=0.2.19-1&arch=arm&file=log
> > >
> > > Other arches use newer tcl releases. Is there any good reason why the arm
> > > config is specifying 8.2?
> >
> > OK - nothing has changed 7 days later, except that arm is now the only
> > failed architecture, so this needs to be fixed. I've had no response to this
> > mail so I've done some more research and think I have answered my own
> > questions.

[tcl8.2 is no longer in unstable so sbuildrc specifying it to fulfil 'tclsh'
on europa is wrong, and needs changing  - see
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=therion&ver=0.2.19-1&arch=arm&stamp=1078510633&file=log&as=raw]

> And another week passes....

And another, although to be fair Joey replied to me (as debian-admin) saying
he wasn't responsible for buildds - ask debian-arm (which I've been doing,
or course but no-one ever replies...).

According to PhilB (who I nobbled in person last week) there are problems at
the moment preventing him and Othmar from logging in to fix this, which
probably means that Ralph or James Troup are the only ones in a position to
fix it?

> In the meantime I'll build and upload a version myself as I do have arm
> machines I can use for the purpose but this is merely working round the
> misconfiguration, rather than fixing it.

OK, so I've built an arm version. Now is there a way of uploading this
0.2.19-1 version to fill in the missing arm binary version, or do I have to
make and upload a 0.2.19-2 version as arm-binary, which shuold then get built for
everything else (using up another 10 days?).

Or is this a case where a binary-NMU will do the job (it doesn't quite fit as
there is no 0.2.19 arm binary to replace yet)? In which case I should
rebuild and upload a 0.2.19-1.0.1 version? Does that still have the 10-day
wait thing?

Wookey