Re: galeon builds

Hi,
  An attempt has been made to build galeon on arm and it was successful.
Thank you to whoever it was that enabled this - galeon may now finally

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 11:25:16PM -0500, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> I don't know for sure how the autobuilders work, but the fact that
> mozilla-browser cannot even install on ARM could have something to do
> with the lack of a galeon build attempt.  Then again, I'd expect to see
> an attempt of some kind, with a log showing the failure during that
> installation step.
An override was set so that galeon wouldn't be attempted until mozilla
99.99 was released (or somebody changed the override). www.buildd.net
helps explain things a little.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard