Jabber segfault Bug #142599

I'm hoping that someone here would be willing to lend a hand and help
with bug report that's been open against Jabber for a little over a year
now.

It appears (from the bug report) that Jabber segfaults when run on an
ARM system.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to an ARM system for
testing.  I'm hoping that someone here could take a moment and look
through the report, test the package and suggestions in the report and
let me know the outcome.

Thanks for your time.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings