Re: Question about the arm autobuilder.

Sven Luther wrote:

Hello,

While we're on the subject, does anyone have an idea when the uClinux
code
will build out of the Debian-Arm tool-chain, for arm processors without
MMUs?
 I read somewhere that the uClinux code would be integrated into the
main
kernel after version 2.5.49. Atmel uses an embedded ARM7TDMI ARM Thumb
Processor Core.

I specifically have an Atmel AT91EB40 development board, with an
AT91R40807,
that I'd would love to run linux on... Also, if anyone has setup a JTAG
device
connected to a Linux development host, I'd appreciate some direction on
how
to set it up.

Any ideas or advice is most welcome as to how to get any embedded linux
kernel
running on this board, including waiting until these aforementioned
hacks are
integrated into the Debian-arm supported processor tool chain......

James