Re: arm buildds

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 01:46:57AM +0200, Othmar Pasteka wrote:

> > Someone need to do an arm port of debian-installer....I'd like to, but I
> > bet I'm not going to get round to it if my usual performance is anything to
> > go by.
>
> unfortunately I lack the experience/skills and the hardware :/.

I'm a lurker on the list, but I don't actually run debian on a
'winder... so forgive me for asking, what special things does the
debian-installer have to do?  The netwinder's are all the same, not
much need in the way of special configurations.  Hardware side, I can
field pretty much any questions.

--
Ralph Siemsen
www.netwinder.org