Re: Need help with uml-utilities

Oh right, yeah. I see.  In that case there probably isn't much point
filing bugs, except possibly for the cyberpro2000 thing.

The idea is that the prepackaged kernels should work well enough that
people aren't obliged to build their own if they don't want to.
Practically speaking, I suspect that most users do end up compiling a
custom kernel at the moment.  It's interesting in a way that there is
this culture of building a kernel yourself being the right thing to do,
whereas a lot of people would strongly resist the idea of compiling
their own X server for example.

p.