Re: Netwinder modules missing MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE() entry

ARM kernels for netwinder live in the netwinder.org CVS tree. You can
also get them in the form of patches to be applied over top of the -rmk
patch.  See ftp.netwinder.org/users/r/ralphs/kernel/beta.

I'll wait to see the artlcle in Linux Journal, but what good is hotplug
if the devices are soldered down to the motherboard?

-R